The resolution for the 1×3 landscape channel is 5760×1080.
The resolution for the 3×1 stacked channel is 1920×3240.
Single Screen Landscape
The resolution for the single screen landscape channel is 1920×1080.
The resolution for the LED wall is 3840 x 720.
Accepted File Types
Below are the accepted file types for all display configurations.
File types accepted as-is:
- Still: .jpg, .png (both in RGB Color Profile)
- Video: h.264 .mp4 (10 Mbps constant bit rate – cbr)
All other formats must be reformatted to the above specs and resolutions.
Additional Encoding Requirements
- Pixel Aspect: 1:1 (square).
- Fields: Progressive (ie: not interlaced).
- Closed GOP.
- For H.264 encoding, use CAVLC (not CABAC) for best software decode performance.
- Key Frames: Every 1 sec (30 frames).
- Frame Rate: 30 fps
- 60 fps possible with high performance PC such as the ZI.1XRG
- Audio: AAC 192-224 Kbps CBR, 44KHz or no audio at all if the screens will not have sound or no audio was in the source.
*If the encoded frame rate isn’t a match or multiple of the screen refresh rate, you may see stuttering on some videos, especially on horizontal motion. For example, content encoded 24 fps may stutter on screens that operate at 50 or 60 frames per second. This can be avoided by re-encoding the video with a frame rate that is equal or an even multiple of the screen. For example, 30 fps for a 60 fps screen.
Most Zero-In display solutions operate at 60 fps.